- Representations regarding the effects, efficacy, safety or use of the products on this site are the result of knowledge gleaned from many sources, including traditional practices, laboratory studies, cultural practices and beliefs, and anecdotal evidence. There have been no clinical studies of either the specific substances or of the specific mixtures of substances offered in HarmonyNGlow.
- Information provided on this site is not a substitute for advice from a physician or other health care professional regarding your specific medical condition. Before using products offered here, consult with your physician.
- The information published on this site has not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. The products offered on this site have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration.
- Certain physical or medical conditions and circumstances may result in an increased risk in some populations from using these products. What follows are general warnings, not intended for diagnosis, cure mitigation, treatment or prevention of any disease or condition.
- TESTIMONIALS Testimonials or endorsements offered on this site are the anecdotal results reported by customers who have experience with the products offered. No customers were paid for their testimonials. To the extent possible, the Company has ensured that testimonials and endorsements reflected the actual experiences of bona fide users of the product while they were using the product. The results reported may be unique to the person giving the testimonial: the company has not determined whether or not these results are typical or whether a consumer might expect similar results. Testimonials do not necessarily describe an experience representative of what consumers will generally achieve, nor are the results described necessarily those that may be typical from use of the product.